Project Installation Engineer
Are you an all-round offshore installation engineer who can manage cable installation projects from tender phase till execution? Can you make installation analyses but also give site support and supervision? Then we invite you to contact us.
For our sister company,Offshore Independents, we are looking for a project installation engineer with 5+ years of experience for our engineering division. You’ll be involved from the beginning of the project by estimating, budgeting and tendering for the project. When the project starts you will start engineering with software like Orcaflex to define impact and conditions during execution and write procedures to optimize cable-lay equipment and structures. After the engineering phase you hand over the reports and you are point of contact during execution for offshore crew. You’ll supervise during preparation and coordinate interfaces between client, suppliers and (sub)contractors. During execution of the project it’s possible you’ll go offshore for managing and guiding the project.
You will work for a young, flexible and international company who is decisive and can switch fast and go along with a continuous changing environment. You will get quite some responsibility but you can always find support within our team where there is a wide variety of knowledge. We offer you a challenging combined job within a small and innovative team.
- Estimating, budgeting and tendering for offshore installation projects
- Engineering, calculation and analyzing installation conditions with software like Orcaflex
- Writing procedures and reports for execution of offshore installation projects
- Supervising preparation and coordinate interfaces
- Going offshore (in good mutual agreement) for guidance of the project.
- A BSc. or MSc. In mechanical engineering, offshore engineering, civil engineering or comparable
- 5+ years of experience with offshore installation projects
- Engineering experience with software like Orcaflex
- Practical experience during preparation, coordination and execution phase
- Excellent skills in English, both verbal and writing
- Excellent salary and working conditions
- A young, flexible and open organization to work in
- Options for housing, car, laptop, public transport subscription etc.
- Possibilities to develop as an engineer by training and possibilities
Offshore Independents is an independent, privately owned company offering a wide array of project services to the Offshore Oil and Gas industry. Our services cover complex engineering analyses, procurement & tendering support and project management & consultancy. We have a loyal and valued customer base consisting of operators, contractors, engineering companies, asset owners, law firms, government and lenders.