N-Sea – (2022)
Orcaflex Expert Analysis
N-Sea requested a Lead Orcaflex Engineer to provide assistance/input for the cable repair and installation analysis.
This also include the oversight of subcontractors for other related scopes.
ARC’s scope of work:
- Writing the scope of work for hydrodynamic, mooring and installation analyses.
- Producing RFQs, making bid comparisons.
- Creating base models using project deck layouts
- Providing input for deck layouts / rigging
- Preforming checks for subcontractor scope of works
- Provide input to spreader bar design / operational issues.
- Review documentation provided by subcontractor for approval
- Interface with N-sea/subcontractor and client on all project related topics