N-Sea – Wintershall Umbilical Repair (2022) Orcaflex Expert Analysis
N-Sea requested a Lead Orcaflex Engineer to provide assistance/input for the cable repair and installation analysis for an umbilical between Wintershall’s L6 and L8 platform’s in the North Sea. This also include the oversight of subcontractors for other related scopes.
ARC’s scope of work:
- Writing the scope of work for hydrodynamic, mooring and installation analyses.
- Producing RFQs, making bid comparisons.
- Creating base models using project deck layouts
- Providing input for deck layouts / rigging
- Preforming checks for subcontractor scope of works
- Provide input to spreader bar design / operational issues.
- Review documentation provided by subcontractor for approval
- Interface with N-sea/subcontractor and client on all project related topics